Well hello Collinsville...

Today we had to journey to a place that is unknown to us. A place that requires a lot of attention and even directions. And that place is... Collinsville, IL. I know I haven't given out too many details about the sugar glider Railroad that we have set up - that's mainly because I didn't wan to say something and then have it fall through. If it wasn't for the helpful people of GliderCENTRAL, it wouldn't have been possible.

The beginning of the RR is us, obviously - then we drive to Collinsville, IL to meet a guy named Steve and his wife. They decided to keep Drake overnight and then meet a lady named, Denise, tomorrow in Indiana. After that, Denise will then drive to Ohio where she will meet Tricia - the girl that's adopting Drake, then she will drive back to New York. Not too complex, right? I think it's going to work out great. Day one, luckily, went super well with no speed bumps.

Well, I can think of one in particular speed bump. It may have possible had something to do with me, maybe almost hitting a guy. Yeah, I know - that's completely awful, but it was his fault dammit! He was walking in front of the car as I was picking LaVaughn up at the door of the gas station. I was talking to her as she was getting in and took off when all of a sudden this guy was walking in front of the car. I didn't even move the car 6 inches and he was pressed up against the car. He was obviously rubbing his leg up against the front of the car as he passed. LaVaughn will vouch for me.

Okay, well I'm exhausted and don't feel like writing anymore. I'd like to sit down and enjoy the rest of my Captain D's dinner - lobster bites included.

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Immigrant Song by Zeppelin

Here are the pictures:
All photo credit goes to: LaVaughn

Coming up to the JB Bridge.

Almost there!

Haha, Koch Rd. Anyone know what that sounds like (to me anyway)?

Still coming up to the JB Bridge.

We've made it to the JB Bridge!

The Mississippi River

The St. Louis Arch in the distance.



Still the St. Louis Arch.



Yellow highway.

Kind of reminds me of an 80s highway.

Old looking shot of the highway and JB Bridge.


The old miss, the old man...


Better shot of the Mississippi River.

Beautiful shot of the JB Bridge.


Awesome looking clouds.

Yup, cops! We passed SO many cops!

Awesome clouds again.

It's almost like the sky opened up!



Taco Bell Doritos Tacos. Unfortunately, we didn't wait in line to get one.
This is also the ONLY picture that I took today! 

No comments: