A day of sewing and great fun!


Taylor (the girl that's helping with the RR) ordered a couple items from us a week or so ago and, since she's playing a big part in the RR - we told her we would make her a few extra items to go with her original two. Which is what was sewn today.

Aside from that, LaVaughn also made a really awesome toy thing. I really have NO idea what it would be called, but it's round and it swings, lol. I know other people have made similar items, so this is going to be just for us. She only made one, but there are two more in the making. I just hope the gliders like them as much as I do!

Well, I suppose that's all for now. Aside from the cage set at the bottom, be sure to check out the pictures of our cat, Bart. He's a monster now. :)

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are the photos:

 Here's Taylor set.

 And here's the awesome sugar glider toy that LaVaughn made.

 It has a nice bouncy platform.

 As you can see, there's plenty of room for multiple gliders to play.

And not to mention the bottom is surrounded my frilly vines - as well as being hung by vines.

Bart being held by me.

Isn't he huge!?!

Cat face!

I like this vacant expression.

The computer was sitting in the floor and he was sitting behind it. Apparently he saw something that spooked him and every he would see it, he would press his nose to the screen. He's such a weirdo.

No comments: