Bonding with Sophie...

I am seriously going to miss this sweet little girl so much when the time comes to let her go. We've had her FAR too long and I'm just so attached. I know she's going to a great home, but it's just going to be rough. This is what happens when you get attached as easily as I do.

Speaking of Railroads... have I mentioned that we may be able to get Chloe on this RR as well?? Everything is still in talks at the moment, but we're trying to see if Shannon and Denise (one of the ladies that's doing the RR) can meet a day or two before the RR starts and Denise can get Chloe. Then we have to see if Steve (another RR conductor) wouldn't mind keeping Chloe for a day or two after that until we can get her or get someone else to help out. Like I said, everything is still in the works at the moment and may not even work. We'll see!

Okay, I suppose that's all for now. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are the pics:





No comments: