Odin update with Chloe news on the side...


I realized that I hadn't taken many photos of Odin lately - I've been taking a LOT of the twins, so I thought I would get some of just him today. Of course, he did great and delivered some absolutely beautiful shots. If this boy wasn't taken, I would almost keep him for myself! :D

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to mention that I took the twins to the store with me yesterday in my bra. It was their first bra experience, so I didn't know what to expect. Overall, they did great. They got a little spooked from time to time when they would hear a bag rattle, but that was about it.

In Chloe news... her Railroad is still going. She made it to Steve and Mary's house where she will spend the night tonight and tomorrow night. Then Saturday, Steve will meet up with Taylor and Taylor will take her back home with her and then meet me in STL when she can. I think that's the way it will go. I just hope it's as easy as it sounds!

Okay, I believe that's all for now...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are the photos of Odin:

















 Is that not one of the prettiest sugar glider faces you've ever seen!?!




 Little Odin loves spending time in my pocket.


Here are the photos of the bra-babies in training:


 I think the girls will be great bra-babies in the future. 


And lastly, the photo of Chloe that Steve and Mary took:

Isn't she a beauty?

No comments: