My 9/11 blog...

I bet you thought after reading the title that I would be going on about something that happened 11 years ago... well, you're wrong. It's all very sad, yes - but I'm leaving it at that.

Despite today being what it is, it was actually a very beautiful day. The temperatures were mild and the sun was shining bright. And while I wasn't able to get a lot of scenic pics, I did manage to nab a few. All the while cleaning out the gliders' drop trays.

Aside from the pictures I got a little while ago, I also managed to get some pictures of the twins in the bonding pouch last night! Man are those little girls cute! They just sit and stare at me, or play with jacks. Tracy is going to be getting some very special little girls when they make their way to Washington State.

Well, I suppose that's all for now. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are the photos:







Photos of the gliders from last night:






















And lastly, a couple photos of Bart:





No comments: