Holy glider cuteness, Batman!

I really don't know if Emma and Eliza can get any cuter or sweeter! I just love these little girls to death! Emma is a tad more crabby than Eliza, but it's not like she's even crabby, she's just not as social as her I guess. Anyway, they're just cute and these next few pictures will prove that.

There are also some really, really sweet little pictures of Violet as well. That girl is just the best! And man does she look like her dad! Sometimes the resemblance in uncanny!

I suppose that's all for now. Don't forget to check out the rest of the photos at the bottom. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are the photos:


Eliza is the cutest glider alive at the moment, lol.








Emma isn't doing too bad for herself either. ;)














Does Violet look like Pip in this picture or what!! I couldn't believe it. 


Such a beautiful girl.



This cat, let me tell you...

If I rub his ears back like this...

He will hold them like this...

It's even better when I get the whole hand in there.

Then he holds them like this... success! 

Milla having a yoggie.

No comments: