Day 3 of Chloe's RR... with a little Tony on the side.


Chloe made it from Bobbie's to Denise's house yesterday with no issues. So far, Chloe has traveled all the way from upper Michigan to Indiana. I bet she's so ticked off. This is her second day with Denise, so she's not as upset as she was. Denise even managed to get a few pictures! Tomorrow it's off to meet with Steve and Mary.

Aside from that beyond exciting news, we cleaned Tony'c cage last night and even managed to get some new photos of him! He's seriously an awesome little mouse, I just love him. I do feel bad for him, considering his brother died, but it's just too risky to intro a different, stage mouse into his territory. So I guess he'll have to get used to just having us.

And to top off this blog, I also managed to get some pictures of Odinson in my pocket... again! Man he loves it in there.

Well, I guess that's all for now...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are the photos of Chloe:







Here are the photos of Tony and his clean cage:



 I know it's bare, but we wanted to do something different for him for a while. 









 Is he not the cutest albino mouse in the world?






And lastly, baby Odin:






 Just look at that sweet little sugar glider face.



No comments: