Day two of... The Storage Unit Massacre!


We wrapped up the cleaning of the storage until today in just under an hour! I knew it wouldn't take long. I think the longest thing today was sweeping the place out and making it look nice again. Even though we're done with the actual unit, we now have to go through the stuff we kept just to make sure we still want to keep it. I know, fun!

But that will all have to wait until tomorrow. Right now, I so badly need to jump in the shower and wash the day away. Not to mention I need to clean up before we meet Stacie and Justin in Farmington tonight.

Until next time (or later tonight)...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are the photos:

 A window cover that was in the back of my aunt's truck.

 We needed her big ass truck to finish off the mess. Hardly nothing would fit in the tiny car.

 Some beautiful flowers on the side of the road.

This is pretty much all that was left. Lots and lots of trash... oh, and a bird cage.

 Cat tree on top of some more trash.

 Our storage until door.

We'll miss you, Unit 17...

No comments: