Crane on the horizon...


I know that's a goofy title for a blog, but it's the truth! As I was letting the dog out a little bit ago, I looked up and saw a huge bird flying over. As soon as I realized that it wasn't a pterodactyl, I saw that it was a crane. A beautiful white crane to be exact. I tried as fast as I could to get the lens cap off of the camera and get it turned on, but I was only able to do it fast enough to get one picture before the crane went behind some trees. Oh well, at least I got one.

In other - more exciting news... Kira has a joey IP! She would have had two, but one of the little guys didn't make it. When I was doing pouch checks, I looked over at Logan and saw the little dried up joey on his side. As sad as it made me, I guess that little guy just wasn't supposed to make it. So we should expect an OOP date towards the end of November! Lets hope for a colorful baby! :)

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here it is:

A white crane...

No comments: