Musings and Glider Buckets...

I know I already posted once today, but I had too many extra photos and decided to go ahead and post again. Anyways, I took a bunch of random shots from around the yard a little while ago. The lighting was magnificent and made the photos really pop! I wish I could take more outdoor photos like this, but I usually don't have time.

Aside from the Buckets, we also made two extra bonding pouches! Now we have a pouch for every cage!

Aside from that, LaVaughn and I finished our Glider Buckets today. Three beautiful new buckets for out gliders. I don't know about the rest of the crew, but Sadie is going to be one happy little camper.

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are the photos:

 A wasp having some pollen. 



 Probably my favorite wasp photo ever!

 I love the lighting on this. The shaded front really ads to it's beauty.





 It was all yellow!







 This is an awesome double wedding ring quit that my aunt is in the process of making. 

 Yeah, double wedding ring quilt! Twice the work!

 Here are the 3 new Glider Buckets.

 Very red, aren't they?

And lastly, our two new bonding pouches.

No comments: