Happy Birthday to me!

Yes, it's true - today is my birthday. I don't like talking about my birthday, so I'm just going to leave it at that. I did have a nice dinner at my aunt's earlier, but that's about it. The pictures I post will tell the rest of the story. ;)

Now on to more, exciting news... tent time with our new ratties!! You wouldn't even know that Sally was the same rat we brought home, she's made a complete turnaround! She ran all over the tent and had a blast! Emilie is a little more standoffish, but she'll come around. I didn't manage to get any photos in the actual tent, but I got some beyond adorable pictures before we got in the tent. I think they'll be a big hit!

Well, I suppose that's all for now. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are the photos:

Mmm... La Choy!

I'm guessing you know what these are.

My aunt, hard at work.

Still working.

The German Chocolate cake is HUGE!

That face, ugh...


Happy birthday to me!


My beyond adorable auntie.

No, that is not my hand...

My birthday cake.


Blowing out the candles.


Now time for some rattie cuteness!!

Emilie trying to decide if she wants out.

Holy shit she's cute!

Sally trying to stuff her face.

Okay, cutest baby rat ever!!

Yoggie time.

"I have to get out of this place!"

"Yay, I found the door!"

"Hey, gimme that!"

Okay, cutest rat face ever!!

Look at that, another cute rat face!

She loves LaVaughn.

She just wanted to sit in her hand and clean herself.

Ugh, that face is too cute!


Yes, Emilie was IN THE POUCH!!

More treats!

Cause I'm so damn cute!


"Banana chips are yummy!"

"Yes, yes they are."

"Gimme!"


She, she's sitting in LaVaughn's had because she loves her.



No comments: