Early December Musings...

I don't know about the rest of the people in the Midwest, but it most definitely doesn't feel like December! When I stepped outside a little bit ago, I could have swore it was March! The temperature outside right now is in the mid 60s and perfect! There's a slight breeze that wisps through your hair every little bit and makes you feel like a spring shower will soon follow.  Perhaps a cold front wont be far behind. Or perhaps it's  sign of impending doom!! That's for those of you that believe the world is going to end on the 21st of this month. That's also the day after my birthday - fun!

Since I finally got caught up on my blogging and stopped visiting GC so much, I actually made time to go outside and take some photos! Yes, outside photos! I must warn you, they're extremely boring! After fall and early winter kills all the flowers and trees - it leaves me with nearly nothing to photograph. Even all the bugs and insects are in hiding! I still managed to get a few good ones, though.

Aside from that, I also stopped in at District 9 and nabbed a few shots of the new additions, Carter and Harley. Of course, I got a picture of everyone else as well. Since we're down to so few chickens, it wasn't hard. Hopefully our numbers will grow in 17 days.

Alright kiddies, I believe that's all for now. I just got the message from my aunt that I need to stop by and help my uncle with his new laptop and Verizon 4G LTE Modem -  this should be a blast!

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are the photos:

Miss Serafina.

Awesome looking, Ash.

Lady Camille.

This is, Deb - the bigger of the two Buttercup hens.

And this is, Tina - the smaller Buttercup hen.

Miss Maggie May.

The beautiful, Mr. Friendly.

Handsome Carter.

Handsome Harley.

Duckie love. <3 p="p">
And now for my photography seen around the yard!


A fallen feather from wars past...

A burr bush - ouch!!

Vibrant green leaves.

Decayed flower.

I like to call this the Post-Apocalyptic flower!

I think this is one of the only living flowers in the whole yard!

Spikes and concrete.

The vintage Primestar box! Never even knew this was on the side of the house.



No comments: