My 12-12-12 blog...


Omg, the world is going to end today, today is a bad day with all sorts of bad omens! Ugh, I'm so sick of hearing about crap like this. That's all you see on Facebook or hear on the news. I seriously want to cut myself off from the entertainment world sometimes.

Seriously though, it's just another day like any other day this year. It's actually been very pretty today. A little chilly, but not too bad. I'm not here to talk about the weather or bad omens, though - I'm here to talk about the BEYOND adorable pictures of Lilah that I got last night! Holy crap, that little girl is adorable! She sat in my had for the longest time just sitting there, looking at me. I wanted to die! I suppose I'll shut up now and let you enjoy the photos.

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are the photos of the cutest sugar glider joey ever:



















No comments: