Sewing during a snow storm...

Since there was nothing going on today, LaVaughn and I decided to finish up the remainder of our cage sets. we already had one cut out, so we just had to cut out two more and sew! That part went fairly fast and then the sewing proceeded. I was in the middle of sewing and decided to look out the window. To my surprise, it was snowing! Not just a light dusting, we were getting hammered! I decided that I had better shut the chickens up before it got any colder. By the time I walked from the house to the chicken coop, the snow was already starting to cover the ground. I went back in a proceeded sewing.

I believe an hour or so passed before we started to wrap on sewing. While I was cleaning up, I decided to stop by the door and look out - only to find a mini blizzard outside the door! We already had 4 inches and it was still coming down! And it wasn't this hard, icy snow - it was the soft, make the best snowball ever kind of snow! Of course, I had to go outside and test it just to make sure. ;)

Of course, as normal actions go - I got pictures. It would be weird of me not to.

Love & Peace

-Megan

Snow from earlier in the day:














  Snow from a few minutes ago:







And lastly, the sugar glider cage sets:


 We had LOTS of this fleece! Even enough left over for Emilie and Sally a set for their bigger cage.

 New frog set, isn't it adorable??

Same thing, this one just comes with a tunnel instead of a square hammock.

And lastly, a video:

No comments: