My Merry Christmas Blog...

Yes, it's Christmas! Drive out to our place and wouldn't wouldn't even notice. The only thing different would be that we're having an exceptionally large dinner - that might be the kicker. Anyways, since we're so detached from out family anymore, our family dinners are very nil. It was just me, my sister, my aunt and my uncle. Grim, eh? Yeah, it's pretty sad when you have a family as large as ours that can't even get together for the holidays. I actually prefer it this way - I'm not a people person and I enjoy my solitude.

It become a tradition for LaVaughn and I to watch Christmas Vacation while eating Christmas Dinner left overs. Even if we have separate plans, we make sure we're together for at least two hours to do that. I'm not big on traditions, but this is one that I really enjoy.

On a happier note - guess what we did last night? If you guessed tent time with the rats, you get a golden star! It's becoming a habit now - one that we can't break... Once they get bigger, they'll be able to play in the bathroom instead of the tent. They're just too small to run a muck right now. And of course, I nabbed some pictured from this 5th night of fun. I wouldn't want anyone thinking less of me.

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here they are:

Christmas Dinner - Very grim this year, I apologize.




Tent Time With The Ratties




"Ey, my poor head!"


Cutest dumbo rat in the world!!

No comments: