More rat time fun... (with a little Lilah on the side)

Believe it or not, I didn't take any photos night before last when we hat tent time! See... I'm trying. I just know our ratties aren't going to be pups forever and I want to capture and cherish as much of their youth as I can. There's nothing wrong with that, right? I know it's the same old boring shots of the tent and what have you, but I do get that once in a lifetimes face shot once in a while.

I also got some new photos of Lilah last night. They're nothing special, just her in my hand. I really need to get some more outdoor photos of her. It's just be SO cold and snowy lately - I haven't had a chance. Maybe the beginning of the year will be better for glider photos.

Love & Peace

-Megan

Tent Time Photos:







 Yes, that rat is going in my shorts.




Sugar Glider Joey Cuteness:





 She's such a chubby girl.



 And oh so pretty.








No comments: