I bet you thought I was done...

I've done really well the past couple days - I haven't taken the camera in the tent with me at all! I knew the photos were getting repetitive and boring, so I wanted to give it a break. Until today, that is. Well, technically these photos are from yesterday, but I really didn't feel like posting this blog at midnight after I was out of the tent. Although that would make things a lot easier for me. So yeah, gear up for some more adorable photos of the ratties.

Love & Peace

-Megan

Tent Time Fun:

 The ratties love shoulders!

 And ears...

Cutest picture ever!! She's also quite possible the cutest hooded rat in the world.

Emilie enjoying her treat.

She loves yoggies.

Okay, cutest dumbo rat ever!!

Sally often licks when she wants down... it's too precious.

The moon.

Break time!

No comments: