Happy New Year (with a little Lilah on the side)...

I thought I would start of the New Year with some photos of the gliders. Our newest joey, Lilah, is really starting to get out and explore the cage more. She's been out and about for a while now, but she's finally starting to play with all the toys - she loves them! I managed to get a couple pictures of her on the toy that LaVaughn made out of a diving ring. That seems to be a big hit with all the gliders, really. Unfortunately, there are a couple photos bombs, but they're still cute.

I had a couple videos to share as well, but didn't get them uploaded. One is of Sadie and Pip reuniting. They have been separated for about 5 days, due to Sadie's dominance wound. It was nothing serious, just a little nip on the back of her neck. It healed up like a charm! This happened to her once before over two years ago.

I'm not going with any resolutions this year. I've considered doing another Project 365, but I just don't know if I have the patience. I did great through the first couple months of last year, but missed a day in mid Feb. and couldn't forgive myself. So more than likely, that wont happen. I also didn't do one of my big New Years posts. 2012 was a struggle for a lot of us and it's really just something I want to put in the past. I'm hoping 2013 will be a lot better.

Anyway, I suppose that's all for now. :)

Love, Peace & Happy New Year!

- Megan

Sugar Glider Cuteness:

 I definitely think she has the markings of a Black Beauty.


 Pip is such a nosy neighbor. 



 Is that not the cutest sugar glider face ever??


"Hmm, now I wonder what's up there?"

No comments: