Blue moon...

I got some pretty decent shots of the moon around 2 this morning. Some days I can nab pretty good pictures, and then some days not so much. A lot depends on how clear the moon is, how bright it is and how close it appears. There aren't too bad, but I've done better...






Tomorrow should make for an interesting day - I get do drive not only my sister to the dentist, buy my aunt as well! Instead of going to someone local, they both go to Dr. Hutchison in Perryville. It's not a bad drive, only about 1 1/2 hours or so. I'm not sure what my aunt is having done, but my sister is getting her cavity filled.

I'm terrified of the dentist and haven't been since forever! It's not the actual dentistry that I'm scared of - I'm not even what you would call "scared" - I just don't like the idea of a shot it my gums! That's what gets me too, I'm not even scared of needles!! I love giving blood, but there's just something about having a sharp, pointy object thrust inside of your tender mouth. I think it's safe to say I'll be glad when tomorrow's over!

Love & Peace

-Megan

No comments: