Look at all the colors!

I just finished up a 10 pouch order for a friend of mine, Whitney. She's wanting pouches to send home with her joeys, so picking the fleece was up to me. We actually had a lot of scrap fleece lying around, so why not use it, right? That's one of the major pluses about sewing - all the scrap fleece is your to keep!

So yeah, I got all those finished and ready to ship! I hope she likes them as much as I do. If not, I seriously have no problem whatsoever keeping them all to my greedy self, lol.

I know I haven't talked about this for a while, but I would like to talk about movies! LaVaughn and I watched -- This Is 40 -- a couple weeks ago, mainly because it has Paul Rudd in it. Okay, BIG mistake on our end! Just when you think Hollywood is going to pump out a funny and original comedy, you get slapped in the face with something like that! The entire movie has been played 1000 times. The only part of the movie that was even remotely entertaining was the 5 minute scene that Melissa McCarthy had. End rant.

Lets see, what else did we watch... I'm trying to save the best for last, so I want to get out all the sucky ones first. Oh yeah! We watched the older vampire flick -- Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter -- a couple days ago and it wasn't half bad! I figured it would be a huge suckfest, but it was actually watchable. The action scenes in this movie are stella - especially when it comes to Abe swinging an ax. As soon as the fighting stops, the movie does loose its appeal, but that could just be me. Definitely one to watch, though.

Okay, now for... The Hobbit! Holy shit, man - this movie was epic with a side of awesome! I knew it would be good, I just knew it, but it was better than that! The cinematic experience was like no other! It was so crisp and vivid, I never wanted it to end. Which is probably why I've seen it 2 times now, lol. Tolkien had every aspect of this story perfect and Peter Jackson transitioned it to the big screen with flying colors! Definitely one of my favorite movies of all time!

Okay, I think I need to go put some ice on it now, lol.

Love & Peace

-Megan

Check out all those delicious sugar glider pouches! :)

No comments: