Free at last...

Today was the first day in months that the fowl have been able to leave their pin and roam the yard. I don't believe I ever wrote about it, but the demon dog next door (Carly) killed 65% of District 9's inhabitants. I'm not going to rehash about what happened, so take my word that it was awful, disgusting and range inducing. I love animals more than anyone, but if I could have got my hands on that dog, I would have strangled her to death!

Okay, so not going there! The chickens, ducks and turkey all had so much fun today. They ran around eating bugs and grass, it was so nice to see. I wanted to stay outside for an hour and take photos of them, but decided that just a few would be okay and let them be. I definitely didn't want to ruin their first day out by chasing them around the yard with a camera, lol.

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Lonely Is The Night by Billy Squire  (so what, I have a song of the day again!)


 He loves being out.

Just look at Mr. Friendly's pretty face!

Camille's such a looker -- and super good bug catcher. :)

She's also very stunning to look at. 

Harley, being is pretty duckie self. 

And there's Miss Serafina next to him.

That would be Maggie May in front of Camille.

And lastly, our sugar glider girls: Violet (top) and Chloe (bottom).

No comments: