Lilah portrait update...

I finally managed to get some decent photos of Lilah in natural light earlier today. I usually stay on top of things like this, as it's one of my favorite things to do! The weather hasn't been in my favor, so I'm sticking with that as a partial excuse.

Lilah did super good today while I had her out. She just sat there, looking around at all the scenery and bright light - which wasn't her favorite thing. I try to take as many photos as I can as quick as I can to avoid keeping her out in the light for so long. All the gliders are used to being in dim lighting. They get natural lighting during the day, but it's nowhere near as bright as being in direct sunlight!

After I wrapped up shooting, I stuffed her back in the bonding pouch with a couple treats. By the time she stuck the yoggie in her mouth, she forgot all about being outside. :)

Love & Peace

-Megan


 Tell me that's not one of the cutest sugar gliders ever?

















No comments: