It's an addiction...

A sad, sad addiction. It's nearly impossible for me to refrain from buying candy canes in bulk when they're .25 a pack. I was good and only bough 4 boxes... of the peppermint! Then I bought two boxes of jolly ranchers and ONE box of some other kind that I dropped off at my aunt's house. Don't worry, I gave her some of the others too. ;)


While I was in town, I found myself drawn towards the Christmas clearance section. I'm actually glad I did, I found a cat toy stocking for $1.25! The cats have like 20 of these, so I thought these would make good toys for the rats. Minus the catnip toys, of course.


I also got a couple pictures of a jet going over. I don't normally pay attention to jets, but the sky was so clear and the trail of fire and smoke was just so prominent!



And lastly, I also got a picture of phantom Milla! She was super far away from me, so the zoom distorted the frame and caused a super blurry shot. It's pretty interesting, though.


No comments: