I'm ready for my close-up...

I didn't have time to take individual pictures of the chicks last night, so as soon as I got home from town, I did. They're only 2 days old today -- they were born Sunday night -- so I want to preserve as many young photos as I can. I'm a sucker for any kind of baby thing and believe that my head will explode if I don't capture their youth.

Out mealies also came today. We ordered them last week and should have got them Monday, but didn't. I checked the tracking and they were just sitting in STL, so close... I hate waiting on mail, always have. I'm unbelievably stoked to have them, though. It seems like forever and a Day since the gliders have had mealies! We get them yoggies all the time, but not them.

LaVaughn and I are also on our last FOUR episodes of Supernatural season 5. I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm DYING!! I can't wait to see what's going to happen. The Four Horseman have been introduced and I'm drooling to see just how awesome Death is going to be. I'm know he'll be stunning, I just know it. I seriously live, eat and breath Supernatural at the moment. I'm mildly obsessed!

Okay, I need to go -- time to feed the gliders some mealies!

Love & Peace

-Megan

Plymouth Rock/Barred Rock Chicks





Aracauna Chicks




All The Baby Chicks



 Pretty awesome shot of a train. Very apocalypto! Nice catch, LaVaughn.

 Another awesome one that LaVaughn gets credit for.

 This would be my child. Isn't it lovely? lol

 It's so sad that I nearly squealed when I saw the Live Worms sticker on the box. And not from disgust, from excitement. There's something off about that, isn't there?

They're snuggled up nice and tight in their box. Definitely a good worm shipper.

No comments: