Random things...

You remember the cage set that we made for the ratties? Well I ended up making them a different one a few days ago. It's a red and white cage set that I made out of fleece that no one was interested in. Anyways, I made the same basic items: Pouch, Bridge, Corner Hammocks and the bonus item, a Vine. Okay, now that i got that out of the way, guess who was sleeping IN the pouch!?!? Both of the girls!! I thought I was going to die when I saw Sally with her head poking out of the pouch. It was too adorable! See for yourself:


 Rat in a pouch. :)


Not the best shot of Emilie, but it's proof that she was in there too.


Aside from that, I also got some pictures of the cats. The photos aren't anything special, just them sitting around the house, being lazy bums. I try to just randomly snap pictures of them a couple times a month. Some days it's easier than others, like if they're being cute or something, but these are just random pictures:







And last, but definitely not least, our 50 shades of awesome rat cage! This was the cage that Stacie gave us year before last when she got Charlie. It was actually kind of funny, every time we would meet up, they would forget the cage. Finally - when she picked Sophie up - we got the cage! We never got around to setting it up until today. I did not expect the cage to be so big! Unfortunately, the layers for the cage are missing, but I contacted Stacie about them and luckily, she still has them! Now we just have to get them from her to us. Worst case scenario, she mails them.

See how huge! Just wait until we get a cage set in there - it'll look marvelous!

No comments: