Nothing for myself...

Why must I always feel guilty at the thought of buying something useless for myself? I'm so cheap anymore, it's pathetic. I'll see something int he store and think, "Ooh, that's nice!" but when it comes down to actually buying it, I back out. It's like this massive feeling of guilt falls over me at the mere thought of spending the money on myself. At least I'm not alone here, my sister is the same way.

Now when it comes to animals, it's a different story! If there's something neat that our animals don't have and we think they'll like, we'll get it. Or, for example, if we see two little baby rats int he pet store that need a loving, forever home then there's no stopping us!

Okay, the reason for this rant all because there's was an awesome little bottle of perfume in the store today and we bought it! Yes, we bought it and there's nothing you can do about it! Bahahaha! I apologize for that outburst, I'll try to refrain myself next time. ;)

It's just really funny, because the entire time we were considering buying it, I was thinking to myself, "Man, we could get the animals something with this $4." but I know that's semi crazy. Please tell me there are other people out there like this!?! Please... anyone?

Okay, one that note - I'm out!

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Ballad Of Jane by L.A. Guns

 This is the delicious perfume, Yes Yes.

 Look at all the colorful candy canes!

You know you want to eat them. :)

No comments: