These things are awesome!

I think Lilah has a new love for cage toys. Every time I walk in the glider, where do you think she is? That's right - on the toys! She would definitely be one of those kids that heads straight for the toy isle as soon as you walk in a store. Reminds me so much of how I was when I was little.

I'm glad that someone is using them. None of the adults mess with the toys. It's a very rare occasion that I walk in the glider room and find an adult on/playing with a toy. Yesterday was one of the only days that I've seen Sadie on a toy. She's what you'd call a wheel hog! Her poor hubby doesn't even get to look at the wheel unless she's asleep.

Okay, enough talking. I need some coffee in my veins stat!

Love & Peace

-Megan

Sugar Glider Toy Playing Cuteness:

 She loves the inside of the cabana.

 "Hmm, what's this toy like?"

"Let me just stretch over and... yeah, just let me..."

 "Woo, I did it! I'm here!"

 "I think I like this toy more."

"I actually like the inside if this toy more!"

"Kids..."

No comments: