Just try to resist the cuteness...

I really felt the need to take photos of the gliders a little bit ago. It's been a while (too long) since everyone has had their photo taken, so it was time. I can usually get better photos when I have mealies, but had to settle for yoggies because we're out of the delicious squirmers . Don't get me wrong, they love yoggies - there's just something about mealies that perks them up... I wonder what that could be. ;)

While we're on the subjects of gliders, I'd like to talk about a few other things pertaining. Do you remember our first twin mosaic boys, Smeagol and Deagol? Well I've stayed in touch with both girls that got them. I messaged the girl that adopted Deagol last month and was saddened to hear that she was getting rid of him. Only because she couldn't find an old enough female to breed him with and felt bad hat he was so lonely. 

That's great on her part, putting your glider first makes you a great glider owner. That's when I told her that I wanted him back. We talked about things for a while and finally decided on an arrangement. At this point, I'm feeling really discouraged. I have this horrible feeling that she's going to back out of the deal. It makes me fell sad and depressed, but I'm hoping it's just nerves and she's not going to back out. 

My uncle -- who is a self contracted OTR driver -- pretty much agreed to pick him up for us. All he has to do is book a load down there and back. Oh, did I forget to mention that she now lives in FL? Yeah, that's the fun part! The upside - FL is only like a 13 hour drive, so it's not THAT bad.. is it? Ugh, I just wish he was here already. I just really hope that she doesn't back out of our deal.

In other, happier glider news... Sadie's joey is getting huge! It only has a couple more weeks of stewing to do before we get to meet this gorgeous little baby! For some reason, I think we're getting another WF male, but I'm not anywhere near sure about that, it's just a feeling. Only time will tell.

Love & Peace

-Megan

Chloe & Violet


 Isn't she the prettiest platinum sugar glider in the world??





 That face!






 They love each other.





Emma & Eliza








 Aren't they so chubby and adorable??





Sadie & Pip








 Bla!


 Such a beautiful glider.




Kira, Logan & Lilah


 Just look at that fat and happy fam.




 Beautiful Logan. <3 p="p">



 Beautiful Kira! <3 p="p">






No comments: