Last minute tent time photos...

I don't normally blog this late, but I didn't want to post all these photos tomorrow when I have lots of sewing to get done. Tonight was like any other night with the rats. Sally ran around like a mad woman, while Emilie slept under the sheet on the bottom of the tent. In never fails, this is what takes place during every tent time! Emili did spend about 10 minutes sitting on my arm and cleaning herself, I suppose that's a bit of an improvement.

I figured Emilie would have came around by now, but nope! She does better when we sit in front of the cage and let them out. She have a very limited space to play, but seems to enjoy it more. She's a weirdo! Anyways, I hope you enjoy the latest batch of tent time fun...

Love & Peace

-Megan

 Isn't she getting big!



 Such a pretty rattie.

 A clean rat is a happy rat. :)


 Sally isn't the tiniest bit shy - she'll check anything out!

 See, she runs around everywhere!


Ha, I love this face. Rats are seriously too adorable!

No comments: