Hey there, Lilah! (with a little dentistry on the side)

I wanted to post about this last night, but didn't have the energy - like always, lol. Kira and Logan's little girl came OOP last night!! She's a super cute, super sweet little Black Beauty girl. This little angel didn't even make a peep when I held her for the first time. I can already tell she's going to be a doll! We've also decided on a name for her... Lilah!

For the past week or so now, my poor sister has had a horrible tooth ache! She's been taking BC Powder left and right and, luckily - that seems to help. She couldn't get an appointment with the dentist until today, so that's where we went. We got there and she filled out all her papers and what have you and then went off into the great abyss. I didn't go with her, so I had to sit in the waiting room and, well... wait. When she came out she told me that they didn't do anything for her tooth and just gave her options! For example, a root canal for the low, low price of nearly $500! He gave her a couple more options, but I can't remember what they were. One was quoted at $900 and this was the discounted price! She ended up leaving the exact same way she came in because they couldn't do any of that stuff today. The dentist did give her a prescription for some antibiotics - which seems completely pointless considering she doesn't have an infected tooth! Ugh, end rant.

I suppose that's all for now. I'm starving and haven't eaten since last night some time. Talk to ya soon...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are the photos:

Is that not one of the sweetest sugar glider joey faces ever??

This is probably my favorite picture of her.

Such a little angel.

This was the only time she made a peep.

Now back to sleep.

<3 p="p">

Smooshy face.

Queen Zoe.

Just look at that face!

"You may pet me now."

The best shot I could get of, Una. Good thing it's cute. :O)

The dentists office - still under construction.

Very pretty design on the back of the chairs.

Nice looking office... now if only the dentists were good!

No comments: