Odin update...

Not sure if anyone remembers it or not, but Odin was originally going to live with a lady in Delaware. Everything was good for a while, then she just stopped communicating. I messaged her several times and never heard anything back. Three weeks passed and still nothing! That's when I started looking for another home for him. There were a few people that emailed about him, but no one was serious or they wouldn't agree to feed a good diet. I would keep all the joeys before they went to a home that wouldn't care for them properly.

Well a couple days ago I was talking to Taylor (the girl that helped with Chloe's Railroad) about Odin and our new joey, Lilah. She mentioned how much she loved them and that she really, really wanted to have them. After lots of smooth talking, she finally decided to take them both! As a breeding pair! Taylor is awesome and loves her gliders as much as we do, so I know they're going to the best home ever!! She's coming down for a visit is a week or so to see them in person. Can't wait!

I suppose that's all for now. Time for some pictures!!

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here they are:











Is he not the cutest glider ever!?!

No comments: