You know what I'm not dreaming of...


Snow AFTER Christmas! As if the holiday hasn't sucked enough, you'd think we would at least get some snow on Christmas day. Oh well, at least we actually got snow. I have a love/hate relationship with the snow. I like looking at snow and taking photos of snow, but I hate how cold it makes me feel and how it kills everything in it's path! I know that's just winter in general, but the snow doesn't help.
I'm not going to rant too much today, this post in mainly about photos. So sit back and enjoy...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are some photos from last night:

 Night time snow fall.



 Love how eerie the snowy scenery looks here.


Photos from today:



 Snow tracks.

 Snow covered yard.




Some Beautiful Cardinals - I must warn you, the photos are nothing on last year:
(these were taken through a window screen)


 We seriously have the fattest Cardinals!




And lastly, a random picture of Kira and Logan:

Sugar glider cuteness at its finest.

No comments: