A day of shopping and great fun!

Since my aunt's birthday is literally right around the corner, we decided to do a little shopping for her. This woman is by far one of the weirdest people to shop for. She's not into anything techie or anything like that, so we're never able to get her gifts that correspond with one another. Instead, we just grabbed a little of this and a little of that and hope for the best.

Luckily, our local grocery store got their freezers fixed and was able to move everything back into the general population. Now we're able to get our Outshine bar fix! Do you know how long we've gone without their delicious coconut bars? It's torture! We've had to settle for the strawberry ones at DG. Bla.

I really wish I could share what we got auntie, but I honestly don't know if she'll read this or not. She told me that she doesn't read it as much as she used to, but my luck, she will. Sigh...

In kitten news... LaVaughn managed to catch the other 4 kittens while I was at work yesterday. I couldn't believe it!! Luckily, they're all in pretty good health, which makes me super happy. They're nice and plump, like all kittens should be. I'm hoping to get some pictures of them within the next couple days.

I suppose that's all for now. Util next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

The ducklings enjoying some noodles:










Bart and all of his cuteness:





No comments: