Bleed it out...

Since I've had a very strenuous couple days at work -- and one tomorrow --  I thought I would relax a little while with a nice, long blog. It's long overdue and I have a lot to talk about.

First up, do you remember the girl that adopted Hadley and Kyro? The one that was going to get Avon and Charli? We long story short, she got Hadley and Kyro and did great with them for months! Well, as her college days grew close, she became more and more distant with those two. Neglecting to post about them, show me new pictures and so on.

Well out of the blue a couple weeks ago, she messages me and tells me that Kyro died! I was at work at the time, so I couldn't fully grasp what she was telling me. I felt distraught. I messaged LaVaughn and told her -- she was equally as shocked.

When I got home I was able to discuss things with her. Another long story short, she wanted us to take Hadley back, which we had no problems doing. The only bad thing was that she was in upstate Missouri, like all the way above Jeff City, so we had no way of getting her. We went back and forth for a week trying to figure out how to get her to us.

LaVaughn and I are good friends with a guy in STL named, Kyan. We've talked to him for as long as I can remember and he's crazy about his gliders. I ended up asking him if he wanted Hadley. He said he wasn't sure if he could do, then the next thing I know he and Kelsey are meeting up the next day. I was ecstatic!

Kyan got her and put her in a massive Madagascar cage with her own wheel, loads of food, and a nice clean cage set. He said that she was super small and stunk horribly. This depressed me a great deal.

A couple days went by and I get this frantic message from Kyan saying that he needed to talk to me. I quickly responded to his message, all the while thinking the worst about Hadley. You know what he had to say?

"Hadley isn't a girl, this is a boy."

So all this time, he's had Kyro!! So poor little Hadley died and Kelsey didn't even know which one it was!! I mean, how do you not know your gliders? Even when LaVaughn and I have a busy week, or even a busy month we still know who is who! I was completely beside myself with disbelief. I haven't brought it up to Kelsey and I don't plan to anytime soon. I'm just happy Kyro is in a good home where he's loved (like you wouldn't believe) and cared for.

In other joey news, I had been posting and bumping Filie's ads to no avail. We had two people moderately interested in him, but something would always come up. Like he wasn't het for anything, or they were still trying to figure things out. Tracy messaged us off and on about him, commenting on how pretty he was, or just asking if he had a home. We knew she wanted him, but she didn't want to say so. She had planned on getting him in the beginning, but decided she didn't need to add to her brood, so she decided against it.

Well, she messaged us a couple nights ago and said that if he doesn't have a home by Sunday, she wants him. I told her there was no since in waiting and that he was hers. So... he's going to be living with Tracy (and his 3 older sister) at the end of the month.

I actually just ordered two shipping crates and two kritter keepers a little while ago from Petsmart. Wanna guess how much?? Only $42 for all of it! I found a discount code that gave us 20% off and free shipping. It was a steal!

All of the kittens are getting so big -- and looking so much better! They're all eating well, using the litter box, social, playful... it's almost time for them to go. I took their pictures today, so I guess it's time to start advertising. I'm a freak when it comes to trying to get rid of kittens, so I'm sure I'll have a difficult time finding them all homes. I know people have to think I'm weird when I ask them questions. Oh well, it's just the way I am.

See, I said I had a lot to say today, but this seems like a fairly short blog... interesting. Well, I suppose I should end it here then.

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are the baby kittens:

Matt

Cora

Mason

Hannah

Jasper

Eloise

No comments: