Well it's all right, riding around in the breeze...

I really wish I was riding around in the breeze at the moment. There's an element in my house at the moment that I am not comfortable with. Ever have day like that? Days where you feel unwelcome, unwanted, out of place. It's days like these that I wish my grandma was still alive -- I never felt unwanted there. As otherworldly as it sounds, I'm actually looking forward to work tomorrow.

LaVaughn and I have kind of gone order happy the past week or so. Wednesday, when we got our rusted Gringott's coins, we also got 3 new Maybelline Color Show nail polishes. We won them on Ebay for a dollar and ended up paying just over 3 to have them all shipped. The 3 pack came with Carbon Frost, Blast of Blue, and Bare Escape. They're all awesome.

Yesterday we got our Wombaroo powder, cause we were literally completely out. We get bee pollen way cheaper on Ebay, so we ended up ordering that there. It's scheduled for delivery today. We also received our computer cord in the mail yesterday. We had to order yet another one! I contacted the people we bout our last one from (only 3 months ago) and told them that it wasn't working. Since we were past their return policy, they couldn't refund in full, but they did refund $4, which was fine with me -- that was half the cost.

What I'm getting ready to talk about now is probably the most exciting thing that we've order since we got all of our new cages last year. WE ORDERED A CRITTER NATION CAGE FOR THE RATTIES!! I'm just so speechless, or elated would be a better word. I cannot wait to get it!! We're planing on make them loads of awesome stuff to go in it, which I can't wait for. It's been so long since they've had a new cage.

I posted on a glider Facebook group last night asking around about the best place to get a Critter Nation cage, which ended up helping a lot! Someone suggest Ferret.com where they had Critter Nation cages on sale. Can you believe that we got the cage for $120 shipped!? Because I can't! now we just have (impatiently) on it to arrive.

I can't believe it's so early still and I'm already nearly done with this blog. I think I need to go take pictures of something, like the joeys. I should really take pictures of the adults, I didn't do that Wed. when we trimmed everyone's nails. I think I have a mission for the evening.

Until then, "happy" Friday the 13th!

Love & Peace

-Megan

Random pictures from the past couple days:

Our shipping crates arrived yesterday. Crazy fast shipping, thanks Petsmart!

My blue bombshell Maybelline Color Show toenails.

A leaf... and a hair.

Raindrops.

The duck(lings):


Aren't they getting huge!?









Mr. Bart.

Weird camera affect from the reflecting moon.

Awesome full moon early this morning.

No comments: