Keep playing 'til I shoot through, blue...

Tomorrow is the day that we meet Lynsie in Festus with her little man, Mischief (formerly Kili). I'm going to miss him, but I'm also excited to see him go and give Kira and Logan a break. They're a family of 5 at the moment, with 2 more on the way. Fili (now Tenacious) wont be leaving until the middle of July, so we still have some time for him.

Lestat will be getting neutered in the next could weeks, then we'll meet his new mama in Illinois after he's all healed up. Lucian will most likely be shipped the same day as Fili, just to kill two birds with one stone. Maybe we can luck out and get those two shipped off the same day we meet up with Lestat's mom. That would be 3 birds at once!! One can always hope.

I'm hoping there are some good deals to be had at Joann's tomorrow. We desperately need new fleece! The 4 yards we have now are pretty much all going to Laci, which is fine by me, but we still need more for pre-mades. Speaking of, we sold our first cage set that we have in forever last week! AND it was for $70! Of course, $20 of it went towards fleece, but it's still a pretty good profit.

I've been working a lot lately (minus this week), so I haven't been spending too much time interacting with the duckling, who aren't really even ducklings anymore. I feel like yesterday was the first time I had seem them in months! They're all so big and beautiful. Of course, they've always been beautiful, but they've really come into their own now. All of their adult feathers are in and they've tripled in size, I love it. It's so funny, but I actually think we have all girls -- which is more than fine with me! But, of course, we named them all after male characters on GOT. Go figure! More than likely we'll just keep their names as is, or transition to female characters on GOT.

Speaking of ducks! A lady that I spoke to a few weeks ago about her Welshies, Saxonies, and geese is going to be in Farmington tomorrow. I know, exciting right? Wrong!! She'll be there around 7 in the AM and then is planing on leaving at like 10:30 AM! We wont even be awake by then! We probably wont even be in Farmington until around 2, so it's completely pointless to try and meet up with her, obviously.

On a happier note, since she and my mom BOTH live in Cape and since my mom is coming down for the 4th, she may be able to just bring us some! The lady has no problem meeting her in Cape, I just have to try and talk her into getting them for me. Fingers crossed, everyone.

I suppose that's all I have to say for now. I have things I need to get together for our journey tomorrow.

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are some pictures of the GORGEOUS duckies from yesterday:





Just look at those beautiful colors!



The lazy indoor animals from yesterday:

Zoe looks so cute when she sleeps like this.


Milla was scared of the thunder... poor girl.

Pictures from today:

There's a storm on the horizon.



The beautiful ducks:



They still love peas.







Beautiful Robb.


Beautiful Samwell.

I love this picture.









A tiny little weevil bug.



Bart is so gorgeous.

Harley... he's a punk.


Roue and one of his hens.

No comments: