Things aren't always what they seem...

When LaVaughn and I found The Noble Collection's Gingott's Bank Coin Collection on Ebay for $15, we thought we were getting a steal! They were listed as new, they had 3 day shipping, it was just too good to be true. You know what they say about that, right? "If it's too good to be true, it usually is."

Well that was actually the case with these. I was so ecstatic when they arrived today. I tore into the package like a kid tearing into a candy bar. When I pulled the coins out, I was completely speechless. The coins were rusted, faded, and complete trash! I immediately contacted the seller and called them out on their false advertisement and told them of the condition of the coins.

It wasn't too much longer that I got this response:

                                    "sorry to hear that Iam at work right now I taught they were new I have more if I can look at them and maybe send u another one or u can keep it for a partial refund"

Yeah, isn't that something? Unless he's planing on giving us a 95% refund, then they're going back. I'm still just shocked and amazed by the quality of these coins. I mean, how did he not know that they were used? It's not like they have minimal surface scuffs. Ugh...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here's a series of pictures of the RUSTED Gringott's Coin Collection:















No comments: