Here's to half a century... and then some.

Today was my beautiful aunt Sharon's birthday. And LaVaughn and I, being the kind people we are, decided to have a little to-do for her big day. LaVaughn made her a delicious orange cake, we cooked her absolute favorite for dinner, I vacuumed for her, cleaned AND organized her fridge, and took out all the trash. I felt so accomplished, lol.

Now if only I could find the motivation to do that at home!

LaVaughn and I received a couple things in the mail today. The first being mealworms! It's been so long since we've ordered any worms, the poor gliders are going through withdraws. We have them all set up in a nice bedding of food, with a couple potatoes for moisture. We're terrible, but we like to give our worms 2-3 days to eat before they meet their demise. Don't ask.

We also received our E.L.F. order in the mail. This is more of a LaVaughn thing than mine. We spent like $40 on thins, $28 of it being hers. I did find a couple neat things, though. Like 2 different concealers, some glossy mascara, lip gloss, and mineral blemish concealer. Oh! I also got some type of extending lash mascara. It's really nice. I wouldn't even begin to know what all she got.

That pretty much concludes my day. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Making the birthday cake:













Opening the presents:








She just loves her Birthday Girl pin.






Lighting and blowing out the candles:











Other randomness:

Our 1000 mealies.

Our E.L.F. makeup.

Lucian's weight.

Fili's weight.

Kili's weight.

Lestat's weight.

No comments: