Man, getting stuff in the mail is the shit!

This is another plus about selling joeys, you get paypal money! And when we get paypal money, we're destined to buy stuff, lol. I think I may have already told you about our Sansbug tent and my cord for my laptop. Well, we got them both in the mail today. The tent came via FedEx, but still. And oh man, that then is AWESOME! It's seriously huge.

Well, I guess that's all for now. I know, it's boring. Until the next exciting post, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: I'd Do Anything For Love by Meat Loaf


 This is what it looks like. It's huge! I'll try to get a picture of it in the living room to show how big it is. Also... we got like 90+ pictures of all the gliders playing in the tent. So expect those in a day or two.

 This is what it looks like all folded up. And the plus, it only weighs about 4 or 5 pounds.

And lastly, my new power cord. :)

No comments: