Two in a row? What, you've got to be kidding...

Well it's official, Sadie and Pip are having another leu joey! How freaking awesome is that? We noticed about a week ago that one of the joeys (the female) was starting to get color around her tail and ears, but the other one (the male) was still pink. Then a couple days after that, the little girl continued to color up while the little boy stayed pink. We were kind of starting to get excited, but we didn't want to jinx ourselves, so we kept it quiet. Well, yesterday and today we noticed that the little boys ears and tail are starting to go from a pink to a white. And... he has white hairs on his back!! It's so awesome and I'm so happy that we're getting another leu joey. And the real kicker, the guy that bought one of Sadie's first joeys, Felix, might be getting this little leu boy. It's seriously too awesome.

In other news, we've been in a diabetic coma from all the Halloween candy, lol. We've also been trying to watch all the new movies that we got. We've only got to watched a few, we're always doing something else, but hopefully we'll make a bigger dent in them tonight.

Well, I guess that's pretty much all for now. Hopefully I can muster up enough courage in the coming days to finish up all those movie reviews. But until then, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Midnight Special by CCR

Here are some pics of the babies:

 (please excuse the mess, she had just finished some treats)


 (no idea why this is sideways, ugh!)

 (see, definitely a whitie)





Bonus Gallery:

These are just some random pictures that I've taken in the past couple days. Some are at my aunts house (the dogs) and the rest are just random ones from around the yard. Hope you enjoy!  :)

 I thought this was kind of pretty.

 Lazy Fletcher, at my aunts house.

 And lazy Carly, at my aunts house.

 Don't you just love the sweet messes they leave on your shoulder?

 Just look at her cute little face. For those of you who don't know, this is Sadie.

 Fletcher & Carly

 I know this is blurry, but it's just too cute.

 This is one of my dynamic shots, lol.

 Yeah, no clue what this is about.

 Some awesome tree sap.

I like this one more, it's a little clearer.

No comments: