Has it really been 4 days since my last blog?

What ever are we going to do? I usually do a blog a day, or every other day at least. I've been extremely preoccupied with our Huntington keyboard, lol. Seriously, it's addicting! I usually play for at least an hour a day. But... I have pretty much all of Fur Elise and Ave Maria down, so that's cool. Ok, enough about that, lol.

What else has happened in the past couple days? Hmm... not too much truthfully. Oh wait, did I mention that we sold Sadie's little girl? If not, I'm saying it now, lol. She (who is now named, Mischa) is going to be living with a girl in Kentucky. I know, a completely new state! And we also might have Sadie's little boy (Hannibal) sold as well. The girl that might be getting him lives in STL, so that's awesome! I think that's all the joey news for now.

Ok, I believe that's all I have to say for now. Sorry for such a boring post, but I needed to drop a line, hehe. Anyway... until next time, you know where to find me.

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Burning For You by Blue Oyster Cult

Ps...
I did have a few pictures to share, but apparently there's some server problems. So therefor, I am unable upload them... sorry.

Update:
I got to add the pictures today, rock on!

 These are some milk rings that Pat (Ozzie on GC) sent us. The gliders love them!

 Just another shot of them.

 LaVaughn took this yesterday while I was in the store.

And this one as well.

No comments: