Haven't done this in a while...

It seems like it's been forever and a day since I've shared random pictures from around the yard. I think most of that is due to the cold weather and I was too comfortable inside where there was heat. But... I went out of my comfort zone and took the cold head on, just to please you.

Anyway, aside from the random outdoor pics, I got Hannibal and Mischa's first outside/tree pics today. Hannibal did really good, he didn't hardly cry at all. Mischa on the other hand, she hated it! Even though she was only up there for a few seconds, she screamed and cried like she had been up there all day, lol.

Hmm, what else is going on? Oh yeah, I ran out of space on Picasa and had to buy some more. Boo! But, it was only $5 for 20 GB of space, I think that should last me a while. At least I hope.

Well, I guess that's all for now. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day:  TV show of the day: The Walking Dead (that's right, you know you love it)

In Memory:
I just recently found out that the ever so great, Leslie Nielsen, passed away. He was one of the greatest and funniest actors of all time. I will always remember his performances in: Mr. Magoo, The Naked Gun movies and my personal favorite, Dracula: Dead and Loving It. They will live on, along with his legacy.

RIP: Leslie Nielsen
1926 - 2010
____________________________________________________________________________
Here are the pics:

Mischa









Hannibal









A Fallen Birds Nest
(which I clearly loved)




Aunt Sharon's Photoshoot




The Neighbor's New Cows












Another Bird's Nest


 
Random Stuff From Around The Yard









Hope you enjoyed!

No comments: