Happy Turkey Day...

Just thought I would pop in and say Happy Thanksgiving/Turkey Day. It was inevitable that ours would be sad and depressing... yet again. It was only aunt Sharon, LaVaughn and myself today. I believe this is the smallest Thanksgiving dinner to date. But, the quiet was nice too.

Anyway, that's pretty much all I have. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love, Peace & A Turkey Feast

-Megan

Song of the day: Changes by Ozzy

Here are some of the pictures from earlier:

 Miss Sharon asked if I would bring the keyboard so she could see my piano playing skills, lol. And plus I wanted to show you what it looked like.

 Just a picture of the keys.

 She's going in for the kill, lol.

 Love the expression.

 I used to love those stupid thermometers when I was little.

 Ugh, look at the puncture hole!

 This is Miss Sharon's dressing. Too many onions for me.

 I prefer this yummy concoction.

 Awesome potatoes.

 The gravy. And also the only thing LaVaughn made, lol.

 Bla...

 Awesome, awesome cauliflower salad.

 The sweet potatoes.

And lastly, the rolls. Do you think we had enough food?

No comments: