One plus about selling joeys...

We get to go to places we normally wouldn't. Like today, we had to meet a couple in Chester, IL... yes, Illinois. Chester isn't really new to us, we've both been there several times, but still. But no matter how many joeys we sell, it never gets any easier. Well, it's a little easier than the very first time, but you get what I'm saying. Willa & Willard now call Mount Vernon home with an extremely nice lady named, Randi.

In other news, since my mom, little brother and my mom's boyfriend (Jeff) all live in Perryville, we got to stop and say hey. Yay! We were only planing on staying about 30 minuted, but we ended up staying 2 hours more than that, lol. Oh well, at least we got to catch up. And this time... I got pictures! It seems like I NEVER get any pictures of either of them, so that was awesome. And the real kicker, my mom and Jeff are getting engaged!! I know, insane right? It's not official, but they're starting to look at rings. It's only a matter of time now.

After we left their house, we grabbed something to eat at Hardy's in Fredericktown where we ran into one of our cousins that work there. We seriously have family ALL over South East Missouri, it's insane! But, that's pretty much all. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Mother by Danzig

Here are the pics:

Some of the scenery:







The bridge:



The Illinois welcome sign:


The Mississippi River:



And now, mom and Jake:




 (probably one of my faves)





 (she acts like she doesn't like it, but she loves it, lol)








Bonus Gallery:

Finally, LaVaughn got some new pictures of Sadie's joeys! It seems like we NEVER have time to get pictures of them any more. Well my friend, that's going to change. So, enjoy the recent pics!

The little boy:





The little girl:




No comments: