Guess who's got a Birthday today?

If you guessed LaVaughn, then you're right. The Birthday girl turned the ripe young age of... sorry, but I don't feel I have the right to share someones age, it's just rude. Anyway, we went to aunt Sharon's house for a little b-day cake and chit chat. We ended up staying for about 2 hours, then made our way home where we proceeded to eat some of the most disgusting nachos EVER! The nachos themselves wasn't the bad part, it was the cheese that got me, yuck! It seriously tasted like puke, no joke! Anyway, it's been a fairly good day, not too much excitement.

In other news, just before we left aunties house, we decided to let them watch the infamous, 2 Girls 1 Cup video. And man was that awesome! We got the best reaction ever! And yes, we got it on video, lol. The only downside, we didn't get permission from Miss Gene to put in online... BOO!

Since we sold Willa & Willard, we decided to spend the deposit money on a couple things that we wanted/needed. The first being an adapter for my laptop. And why do I need a new one you ask? Well that my friend is thanks to our new dick demon dog, Mischa. That's right, she chewed right through it. Ugh, I wanted to kill her. Aside from that, we also ordered a huge Sansbug tent. It's for tent time with our gliders. We got a small tent from Walmart so many months back, but it's just too small for us to both sit in there and enjoy it. So we just decided to order a new one. I seriously can't wait until we get it, it's going to be awesome! And lastly, we ordered a keyboard off of ebay. We've been playing a virtual piano on our laptops for the past couple days and have become fairly addicted to at... I am anyway, lol. I can't wait to get that either. I'll post more on all this stuff after we get it. Well, maybe not the adapter, haha!

Well, I guess that's all for now. Hope you enjoyed the happenings. Don't forget to check out all the pics (and possible video) below...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Tighten Up by The Black Keys

Her card and jelly beans that I got her. And no, that's not ALL that I got her. I also got her and awesome REO Speedwagon shirt, I just gave it to her on the 5th when I got it in the mail.

Her poorly decorated cake. I guess it's safe to say I don't have a pastry career in my future, lol.

It looks a little better once it's lit.

I like this one.

It's blurry, but it's neat.

Some money she got in her other cards.

Aunt Sharon's smug little face.

Here's Princess Gene. He's the one who wouldn't let us upload the 2G1C video.

This hurts SO bad for it to be so tiny.

Just a nice shot of Milla's beautiful face.

And another one.

Some Wombaroo that we got in the mail today.

No comments: