I think Robbie is finally starting to settle...

Seriously, he is one of the cutest and one of the sweetest ferrets ever! He reminds me on Ben in SO many ways. We've been getting him out a couple times a day to let him run amok in the kitchen, he seems to enjoy himself. He still doesn't play like a normal ferret, I think that's due to his previous owners. But, I don't want to get into that, he's got a good home now.

Anyway, just wanted to give a little update and share some pics and a video. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here's some pics:

 Here he is trying some treats (which I don't think he's ever had).

 He LOVES bags!

 No idea, lol.

 I think it's safe to say that this is my favorite picture!

 Just his treats.

 See, he loves bags.

 Another bag shot.

 Too cute!

 This is just weird.

 I know it's blurry, but it's cute.

 He's probably sick of them now, he ate loads!

 A close-up of his treats.

 Having a drink of Milla's water. And no, her bowl is not dirty, it's stained. ;)

Just another one of his treats.

And here's the video:


No comments: