Finally, some tent-time photos! And... some music.

Sorry for the lack of updates lately, but I seem to have misplaced our camera. I'm not even sure if there's anything on it or not. Oh well, I guess I'll find out sooner or later, haha.

Lets see, what's been going on lately? Oh yeah, we FINALLY got our Huntington keyboard in the mail yesterday. Man, it's seriously awesome. It's also huge, which I didn't expect. I seriously had so idea that you could get a keyboard online for so cheap. If I get the hang of it fairly well, I'll try to post a video of me (or LaVaughn) playing. But don't hold your breath.

In other news, we're considering going to see the new Harry Potter tonight, not too sure though. We watched a few minutes of the 36 minute leak. But seriously, why would anyone want to just watch 36 minutes? That's probably when shit gets good. Some people... Well, I'll let you know if we see it and how it is.

Well, I guess that's all for now. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison

Here are the pics:

Sadie & Pip
(and the joeys)


















 (this was seriously too funny! LaVaughn annihilated a worm, lol)












Kira & Chazz















Logan, Charlie & Fiona
























No comments: