Pictures and then some...

I know I haven't said much about Sadie's joeys lately, and I apologise. She decided to detach them on the 5th. I think they were really OOP on the 4th, but we're saying that just to be safe. We haven't decided on a name yet, but hopefully we'll have one in a couple days. I don't really know what else to say about them, lol. None of this is coming together well, so that's all.

And now for some rat news. Letting them out in the bathroom for play time has become a nightly thing. We were just doing it every other day, but not they expect it, lol. It's not problem though, at least they're not trapped in their cage all day. Anyway, I went in there last night and took them a treat. During this time, Jonah decided to rape Evan ALL over the bathroom. I got some pictures of it and a short video, but I didn't get around to uploading it, sorry. So, you'll just have to enjoy the pics for now.

Nothing very exciting today, just some pics. That's pretty much all. Until next time, you know where to find me... 

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Don't Do Me Like That by Tom Petty

Here are the pics...

 Yup, that's a crane.

 Just some of the scenery.

 A closer pic of the crane.

 Here's the little leu male.

 And the little standard female.

 A little bit of a brighter pic of him.

 And a brighter pic of her.

 Just look at how tiny and cute they are.

 Just look at the perv!

 For some reason, I really, really like this picture. There's just something so innocent about it.

 Look at that cute little face!

Ugh, Jonah's a dick!

No comments: