Guess what we got?

A ferret! I know, I know, we've already had three in the past and ended up giving them to relatives, but we wanted one. We had been talking about it more and more the past couple weeks and finally found one on craigslist in Bonne Terre (only about an hour or so away). His name is, Robbie, and he is SO cute and SO sweet. He does seem a little shy, it's almost like he was abused, but who knows. I'm sure he will come around in no time.

That's pretty much all I had to say. We're going to let him explore the house now...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Holy Diver by Dio

Here are some pics:

 Look at that cute profile shot.

 This is SO cute, too bad it's blurry.

 This is probably my favorite.

 Please excuse the soda box, but his hammock was WAY too disgusting to leave in there. And... it was ripped!

Here's the cage he came with. All in all, pretty nice. Although, it was missing a few parts. Like ALL 3 ramps and the clamps! Annoying...

But luckily, I found an old (but never used) hammock.

Yes, it's pink, but he doesn't seem to mind. We already ordered him LOADS of stuff from ferret.com. I can't wait to get it all!

Just look at that cute little face.

And yet another cute one.

No comments: