Pre-Interview, Check... 1st Interview, Check... 2nd Interview...

Well believe it or not, I got called in for my first official interview today. I was pretty shocked when I listened to the answering machine yesterday and heard a familiar voice ask me if I could make it in today. I called back to confirm my interview and had to anticipate the entire thing the rest of the night.

It honestly wasn't that bad, it's only the 3rd time I've been interviewed there!

I made it to my interview on time and ended up having to wait on the manager. I stood there for 5 minutes or so waiting on her to come back out. She came out, mutter the words, "Sit over there." and sat down. She went through my application, asked me a few basic questions and told me what she expected from a worker. She said a lot of the people she has working for her want to goof off and worry about what's going on outside the work place. I told her I have no social life, so that shouldn't be a problem for me.

The rest of the time was spent by what seemed like her trying to detour me from working there. She started naming off all the cons and practically no pros. She just wasn't the friendliest person in the world. I don't know if she was having an off day - I know it couldn't have been me, I'm awesome - or if she normally just doesn't like life. I'm hoping she was just having an off day and doesn't completely hate my guts.

Sigh...

If I'm lucky, I'll get a call from someone later this week or next and get to go in for yet another interview! More fun. I just know I really need a damn job. If I lived in a big enough city, I'd probably hook. Not really, of course, but I do hear the money's good. ;)

Okay, enough job talk.

I'm really starting to get excited about little Castiel coming to live with us. I got a little discouraged when someone else wanted him - I know, I'm horrible - but I also wanted Tracy to have the money for him. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't happy when she said, "He's yours." They only downside... she doesn't take enough photos! I know she has a lot going on, but I rely on photos to get through my day. Shannon and I are so on the same level when it comes to taking pictures of the gliders.

I just think he and Violet will be SO cute together! I'm just hoping she proves out (to be 100% leu het) so that we can get plats from them. If not, oh well. All their babies will be gorgeous, regardless. They wont have leus unless they BOTH prove out. He has a 50% shot, she has twice that. If anyone proves out, it'll probably be her. It would just be too lucky if they both did, but you never know!

We're still not sure what to do as far as a mate for Chloe. We don't know if we want to separate her and Violet so that they can each have their own mates, or keep them together as a trio with Cas. I've talked with a good friend about doing a trio with the two and she thinks it'll work out. They've been together since Chloe was a baby, so they're really bonded. And adding a joey to them would be the best way to go.

Now we just need to get little Cas shipped to us.

Speaking of shipping... I want to get the girls shipped to Tracy SO bad! We've had to cancel their flight 3 times now. I know Tracy is really wanting the girls and I want them out of here because I'm getting too attached to them. They're just so cute and sweet, it's going to be really hard to part with them. If they're here any longer, they're not getting shipped, lol.

I'm hoping I can still get my uncle to drive us to STL for their flight. I'm so not looking forward to driving in STL by myself. I mean, I know LaVaughn will be with me, but she's actually worse in the city than I am! If he isn't in long enough for a drive to the city, I'm going to have to swallow my pride and drive it myself.

Oh, while I'm thinking of it, we got our fleece that we ordered from Joann.com. We originally ordered two prints and two solids. Well, like 2 days after our order supposedly shipped, we got an email saying that one of the prints were out of stock!! With that being said, we had to go back to Joann.com and order another yard of fleece and pay even more for shipping.

That's what I hate about Joann's. They should give you the option to pick out a different yard of fleece BEFORE they ship your order so that you don't have to pay additional shipping. Unfortunately, this isn't the first time this has happened to us.

On the bright side, the new print that we ordered ended up being cuter than the original. I guess that was the bright side for having to reorder. No matter how much I disagree with it sometimes, everything happens for a reason.

Oh wow, I really need to contain my writing! I didn't notice I had a novel going on. And to think, I didn't even give you guys an introduction or mini bio. Time to go feed the gliders some treats.

I'm going to leave you with some pictures of Castiel.

Love & Peace

-Megan

The following photos were photographed by and belong to: Tracy L. of Acres Of Sugar

Newly OOP




9 Days OOP








17 Days OOP







6 1/2 Weeks OOP





No comments: